Catholic Social Services
As a Catholic social services agency, we are guided by faith to care for and bring hope to people in need with humility, compassion and respect.
Catholic Social Services is the charitable arm of the Archdiocese of Edmonton, which covers a large area of Central Alberta, including Edmonton, Red Deer, Lloydminster, Wainwright, and Camrose, and others. The organization has been active in providing support and service since 1961.
The care we provide offers a safe place for women leaving abusive relationships, homeless youth to rebuild their lives, and enables people with disabilities to live life to its fullest.
We offer support for the settlement of immigrants and refugees as well as provide counselling that strengthens individuals and families, helps recovering addicts and supports women facing crisis pregnancies.
Current volunteer opportunities
- Short-Term Floor Plans Drafting Volunteer New
- Let's Go Summer Program Volunteer
- World Links Youth Mentor
- Seniors ESL Conversation Practice Tutor
- Cooking Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Mentor Volunteer
- Settlement Mentor Volunteer
- Bus and Shopping Tour Volunteer
- Administrative Development Volunteer
- Welcome Home Community Support Friend Volunteer New