Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta
The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) is a registered non-profit organization and supports people affected by cerebral palsy and other disabilities in the province of Alberta, Canada. The CPAA is an affiliate of United Cerebral Palsy.
We enrich and support the lives of children and adults with cerebral palsy and other disabilities through our programs and services. We also collaborate with other organizations to promote awareness, acceptance and understanding for persons with disabilities to live, learn and work in the community.
Our vision is a life without limits for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
We are committed to an environment of dignity, integrity and respect. We put people first and promote diversity, independence and full citizenship.
Current volunteer opportunities
- Donation Station Ambassador - Okotoks & NW Calgary
- Community Ambassador - Donation Acceptor
- Donation Station Ambassador - Fort Saskatchewan and Beaumont
- Morning Bliss Yoga Mentor
- Art Expressions Mentor
- Admin Support
- Golf Tournament Volunteers
- Friday Funseekers Program Volunteer
- Spring/Summer Community Ambassadors