Canadian Cancer Society - Alberta/NWT Division
The Canadian Cancer Society is a national, community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer.
We are the largest health charity in Canada, and we’re the only cancer charity in the country that is fighting back against all 200-plus cancers.
Current volunteer opportunities
- Wheels of Hope Office Volunteer
- Daffodil Campaign Pin Box Coordinators
- Campaign Event Assistant Needed! New
- Sponsorship Assistant Needed! New
- Administrative Event Volunteer Support New
- Daffodil Campaign Street Sale Captain
- Daffodil Campaign - Flower Sales
- Sell 50/50 Tickets and Win a Hand Blender! New
- Casino Volunteers
- Volunteer Driver
- Calgary Relay for Life Committee Member