If you need to train your entire team our workshops can be brought abroad to educate your squad. We are happy to tailor our training to suit your team’s specific needs and deliver it at a location of your choosing!
If you’re looking to get specialized help from an expert in the field or need some precise advice we can connect you with the right resources, scope out a project that fits your budget and help point you in the right direction, give us a call.
Upcoming Learning Communities
Learn WHO does WHAT with WHOM; WHO is responsible for WHAT, WHO makes WHAT decisions and who can participate in those decisions, WHAT happens if you do and what happens if you don’t – and some of the SYSTEMS and PROCEDURES that allow you to do all that.
- Learn what “governance” means.
- Know your general ethical and legal responsibilities and financial liabilities.
- Understand how to govern, manage and implement (who does what!).
- Become familiar with how to recruit, orient and train new board members.
- Take home a workbook packed with detailed information and exercises to share your learning with fellow board members.
Ideal for anyone who is currently on a nonprofit board, wants to be on a nonprofit board, or a refresher for those with prior board experience. Everything you learn will help you to be an effective Board Director and an asset to your organization.
Rose Room - use North Entrance (Child Development Centre). Plenty of free parking in lot and on street.
An electronic workbook will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.
Need more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 403.265.5663