Learn WHO does WHAT with WHOM; WHO is responsible for WHAT, WHO makes WHAT decisions and who can participate in those decisions, WHAT happens if you do and what happens if you don’t – and some of the SYSTEMS and PROCEDURES that allow you to do all that.
- Learn what “governance” means.
- Know your general ethical and legal responsibilities and financial liabilities.
- Understand how to govern, manage and implement (who does what!).
- Become familiar with how to recruit, orient and train new board members.
- Take home a workbook packed with detailed information and exercises to share your learning with fellow board members.
Ideal for anyone who is currently on a nonprofit board, wants to be on a nonprofit board, or a refresher for those with prior board experience. Everything you learn will help you to be an effective Board Director and an asset to your organization.
Rose Room - use North Entrance (Child Development Centre). Plenty of free parking in lot and on street.
An electronic workbook will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.